|Place of Origin:
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:
|Negotiated The Price
|30-45 work days
10S Lithium Battery Bms Battery Management System Color And Size Customized
Battery Management System (BMS)
You'll need a BMS to monitor your cells during charging and discharging. Basically it protects the cells from getting drained too far or getting overcharged. When choosing a BMS you need to match two main factors: voltage and current rate (more important for discharge than charge current). If you are building a 36V battery, you'll need a 36V BMS (or usually called 10s, meaning 10 cells in series) to match your battery. A 48V battery uses a 13s BMS and a 52V battery uses a 14s BMS. Just make sure you choose a BMS configured for the same amount of cells as the battery you are building. Also remember to check the discharge current. If you want your battery to be able to handle 20A continuously, choose a BMS that is rated at least 20A, and higher is better to give you a safety buffer.
* Ryder has 15 years experience of battery packs. Our customers are from all over the world.
* Develop products according to customer requirements or product orientation.
* The automated battery assembly line can process 7K-10K cells every day to guarantee fast delivery for the orders.
* Offer 200 test points for the battery within 60V 10A and 32 test points for the battery within 100V 20A.
* SAP & MES dual system to coordinate daily production.
- Material Preparation Time: 7-15 days (or inventory)
- Production & Assembly Time 3-10 days
- Testing & Packaging Time: 2-10 days
- Total Delivery Time: 30-45days
- The faster delivery could be negotiable.
Contact with our sales team for your OEM and ODM order.
If you want to display your own brand logo in products, bags, labels or anywhere. Or you need to develop battery packs according to your product orientation. Our OEM and ODM services are ready to do it.
According to Stardard Export Packing.
Carton box, wooden box, wooden pallet
Ryder Electronics established in Shenzhen on July 18, 2005, mainly in the business of battery packs. In 2009 the company passed ISO9001 and improved the product quality standard to fulfill the high-end requirements from our customers.
In 2012, Ryder Electronics moved to a new facility and expend the production capacity, the Productivity improved nearly 10 times than before.
In 2013, Ryder Electronics imported ERP (SAP) system to supervise order execution process.
In 2017, Ryder Electronics expanded the SMT, imported high-speed patch machine from Germany.
Until now the factory grows into a modern enterprise which integrated injection molding, PCB designing, SMT and battery pack assembling services.
In 2018 the company passed ISO14001certification, introduced automated battery production line to further improve the production quality and capacity.
|Contact Person :