|Place of Origin:||CHINA, guangdong|
|Model Number:||RYD-03/04-V1.0 2009-04-06|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiable|
|Price:||Negotiated The Price|
|Packaging Details:||Customer requirements|
|Delivery Time:||30-45 work days|
|Payment Terms:||D/P, T/T,|
|Supply Ability:||2000PCS /Day|
PCB for 4 Cells 14.4V Li-ionLi-Polymer Battery Lithium Battery Bms Battery Management System Color And Size Customized
Battery Management System (BMS)
You'll need a BMS to monitor your cells during charging and discharging. Basically it protects the cells from getting drained too far or getting overcharged. When choosing a BMS you need to match two main factors: voltage and current rate (more important for discharge than charge current). If you are building a 36V battery, you'll need a 36V BMS (or usually called 10s, meaning 10 cells in series) to match your battery. A 48V battery uses a 13s BMS and a 52V battery uses a 14s BMS. Just make sure you choose a BMS configured for the same amount of cells as the battery you are building. Also remember to check the discharge current. If you want your battery to be able to handle 20A continuously, choose a BMS that is rated at least 20A, and higher is better to give you a safety buffer.
● The protection board is for 4S lithium batteries, it can be used for Li-ion/Li-polymer batteries
● Stable various protective functions for charging and discharging, such as accurate overcharge protection, over-discharge protection, over current protection and short circuit protection
Features and Benefits
|Over Charge Protection||Over Charge Detection Voltage||4.25±0.025V|
|Over Charge Release Voltage||4.15±0.05V|
|Over Discharge Protection||Over Discharge Detection Voltage||2.5±0.08V|
|Over Discharge Release Voltage||3.0±0.1V|
|Rated Operational Current||≤6A|
|Over Current Protection||Over Current Detection Current||17±4A|
|Release Condition||Cut Load|
|Detection Delay Time||5～15ms|
|Short Circuit Protection||Detection Condition||Exterior Short Circuit|
|Release Condition||Cut Short Circuit|
|Interior Resistance||Main Loop Electrify Resistance||RSS≤60mΩ|
|Current Consumption||Current Consumed in normal Operation||50μA Max|
|Dimension||50 x 16 x 3.5 mm|
B+:Connected to the fourth battery’s positive terminal
B3+:Connected to the third battery’s positive terminal
B2+:Connected to the second battery’s positive terminal
B1+:Connected to the first battery’s positive terminal
B-:Connected to the first battery’s negative terminal
P+:Connected to the battery’s output or the charger’s positive terminal
P-:Connected to the battery’s output or the charger’s negative terminal
Usage and Attention:
* Ryder has 15 years experience of battery packs. Our customers are from all over the world.
* Develop products according to customer requirements or product orientation.
* The automated battery assembly line can process 7K-10K cells every day to guarantee fast delivery for the orders.
* Offer 200 test points for the battery within 60V 10A and 32 test points for the battery within 100V 20A.
* SAP & MES dual system to coordinate daily production.
- Material Preparation Time: 7-15 days (or inventory)
- Production & Assembly Time 3-10 days
- Testing & Packaging Time: 2-10 days
- Total Delivery Time: 30-45days
- The faster delivery could be negotiable.
Contact with our sales team for your OEM and ODM order.
If you want to display your own brand logo in products, bags, labels or anywhere. Or you need to develop battery packs according to your product orientation. Our OEM and ODM services are ready to do it.
According to Stardard Export Packing.
Carton box, wooden box, wooden pallet
Ryder Electronics established in Shenzhen on July 18, 2005, mainly in the business of battery packs. In 2009 the company passed ISO9001 and improved the product quality standard to fulfill the high-end requirements from our customers.
In 2012, Ryder Electronics moved to a new facility and expend the production capacity, the Productivity improved nearly 10 times than before.
In 2013, Ryder Electronics imported ERP (SAP) system to supervise order execution process.
In 2017, Ryder Electronics expanded the SMT, imported high-speed patch machine from Germany.
Until now the factory grows into a modern enterprise which integrated injection molding, PCB designing, SMT and battery pack assembling services.
In 2018 the company passed ISO14001certification, introduced automated battery production line to further improve the production quality and capacity.
|Contact Person :||Miss. Joanna|