|Place of Origin:||CHINA, guangdong|
|Certification:||CE ROSH UN38.3 MSDS UL|
|Model Number:||Li-18650-3.6V 2600(2550)|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||5000|
|Price:||Negotiated The Price|
|Packaging Details:||Customer requirements|
|Delivery Time:||30-45 work days|
|Payment Terms:||D/P, T/T,|
|Supply Ability:||500PCS /Day|
Is Lithium-ion the Ideal Battery?
For many years, nickel-cadmium had been the only suitable battery for portable equipment from wireless communications to mobile computing. Nickel-metal-hydride and lithium-ion emerged In the early 1990s, fighting nose-to-nose to gain customer's acceptance. Today, lithium-ion is the fastest growing and most promising battery chemistry.
Lithium-ion Battery Cell
18650 / 3.6V /2600mAh
Battery model: Li-18650-3.6V 2600(2550)
Battery specification: 18650 / 3.6V /2600mAh
Nominal voltage: 3.6V
Nominal capacity: 2600mAh
Charging voltage: 4.2V
Termination voltage: 2.8V
Charging temperature: 10~45℃
Discharge temperature: -20~55℃
Storage temperature: -20~55℃
Application field: lithium battery for flashlight.
* Ryder has 15 years experience of battery packs. Our customers are from all over the world.
* Develop products according to customer requirements or product orientation.
* The automated battery assembly line can process 7K-10K cells every day to guarantee fast delivery for the orders.
* Offer 200 test points for the battery within 60V 10A and 32 test points for the battery within 100V 20A.
* SAP & MES dual system to coordinate daily production.
- Material Preparation Time: 7-15 days (or inventory)
- Production & Assembly Time 3-10 days
- Testing & Packaging Time: 2-10 days
- Total Delivery Time: 30-45days
- The faster delivery could be negotiable.
Contact with our sales team for your OEM and ODM order.
If you want to display your own brand logo in products, bags, labels or anywhere. Or you need to develop battery packs according to your product orientation. Our OEM and ODM services are ready to do it.
According to Stardard Export Packing.
Carton box, wooden box, wooden pallet
Ryder Electronics established in Shenzhen on July 18, 2005, mainly in the business of battery packs. In 2009 the company passed ISO9001 and improved the product quality standard to fulfill the high-end requirements from our customers.
In 2012, Ryder Electronics moved to a new facility and expend the production capacity, the Productivity improved nearly 10 times than before.
In 2013, Ryder Electronics imported ERP (SAP) system to supervise order execution process.
In 2017, Ryder Electronics expanded the SMT, imported high-speed patch machine from Germany.
Until now the factory grows into a modern enterprise which integrated injection molding, PCB designing, SMT and battery pack assembling services.
In 2018 the company passed ISO14001certification, introduced automated battery production line to further improve the production quality and capacity.
|Contact Person :||Miss. Hilary|